Friday, July 07, 2006





WHAT A TRIP!
Took the redeye in this morning back to NYC. I'm kinda still in vacation mode so I thought I'd share a few pics w/ you guys from my trip. I'll save the art posts for another day. I had a blast! Man is it beautiful out there. Makes me wonder what I'm doing in the city. Oh well, guess that's always the way with vacations... you never wanna leave. I'll definitly have to make my way back there soon. Got to do a little motocrossing up in the coastal range which was awesome!!! I gotta get me a bike, it's just too fun! Also got to do a little wake surfing (which I didn't even know was a sport until about a week ago) Super fun... longest wave I ever rode. Anyways, hope you all had a blast on the 4th!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Ackland said...

wher'd you go? Looks like fun...ever try wakeboarding?!?!?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jared Deal said...

Portland, Oregon! I did mostly wake surfing out there, but my bud Jason rocked the wakeboard pretty good! I just love watersports! Yeah man, the wakeboarding is huge out there it's crazy! How 'bout you Mark... you in to the wakeboarding thing at all?

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home