Saturday, December 24, 2005


ART SHOW
Well, here they are... the three screenprints I'm gonna be showing at the Stay Gold, "Too Art For TV!" show. Wow, who's that pretty lady in the middle? I will also be showing my film entitled "Bend Over and Take IT!" starring Spade Newton, everyones favorite eunuch pup. Also on display will be Carnival Cartoons 1st independantly produced collectible toy "Buzz" the tattooed strongman, that I've talked endlessly about for the past few months. Both the prints and toy will be on sale at the show. Each poster is a 4-5 color screen print on high quality 18x24 "Arches" paper and limited to runs of 25. Buzz is limited to 250 pcs and comes in a fancy-schmancy box complete w/ certificate of authenticity signed by my partner Garnet & myself (Carneys creators) and also by the amazing sculptor Eric Nocella. I'm attaching a flyer for those of you who wanna check out a sweet art show in Brooklyn. Seriously guys, there's gonna be some really talented folks showing their art & animation... Liz Artinian (Venture Bros. BG painter), Dave Levy of ASIFA fame, Christy Karacas (Space War & Bar Fight), Uncle Phil Rynda, & so on. At least 24 artists in all. Even my partner Garnet will be selling some of his sweet posters at the counter. I will expect all of my New York peops to show up... no lame excuses! As my good friend Al would say,"It's gonna be the tits!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Andre Moore said...

these all look sweet i like the one ob the left the most! they all look good but form some reason that one sticks out the most to me

11:28 PM  
Blogger kaNO! said...

damn, I gots to make it out to this one.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

I guess the only tits I'll be seeing up here in Canada are me own.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

You are too sweet! Your drawing is flattering. I'm lucky to be the first ones to see these.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home