Saturday, December 03, 2005


WAIT...TIME OUT!
You can post animation on this thing?!? Heres some animation from the Jumbotron thingy. This dude is the "King of Floors"... seriously. He's a floor salesman up in Vancouver I think. He dresses up like a king & has this little dog who also dresses up (Scruffy I think his name is). Together they plan to take over the world... one floor board at a time. Well, I embellished that last part a bit. Do a Google search & check him out, he's awesome. I only have less than a week to pump this out, so the animation is a bit limited... probably not my best effort, but i dig doin' these weird off the wall jobs. Enjoy! Also, I know I've been slackin' on the music video posts... I'll get more of that stuff up soon, I didn't forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---very kool jared, guess i don't have to send ya' an email on how to post aniamtion, so did u use a gif or what??? mine seems to run a lil slow, does yours???

---later, AL

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home