Friday, November 24, 2006


NYCC!!!
Come check us out at NYCC this year. I know it's still a ways off, but figured I'd get the word out. We will be sharing a table with KANO, should be pretty sweet! We will also have availible the Harriet "GREEN" colorway Comic Con Exclusive! There will be three diff. colorways on the Harriet vinyl, the other two versions will be 200 pcs... the GREEN version is limited to only 100 pcs, so get em at the con! Also... anyone doing the "Custom Buzz Tattoo Competition" I'll need your customized templates soon. Thanx, see you there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

Jared, I may be going to the NYC Comic Con. If I do, I'll stop by your booth, maybe purchase something too! take care man!

Steve

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jared Deal said...

cool man!!! bring lots of friends & by friends i mean Washingtons, Lincolns, & Benjamins. Actually, you can leave the Washintons at home.

5:21 PM  
Blogger ShapeStrong said...

Wicked stuff, I will not make it to the ny still saving up for sdcc, but will send some friends to check out whats new at the show. Best of luck!

5:04 PM  
Blogger paublo said...

i'll be there with bells on man! i'll bring lots of two-nies and loonies

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mega said...

sounds like a blast, too bad i got too many bills to pay.... do you make shirts? id love to buy one sir, lemme know if you do!

ill get my template done tonight for ya, okay?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Awesome dude!! Good luck!:))

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home