Tuesday, November 14, 2006


SELL OUT!!!
Looks like Buzz sold out at Kid Robot!
Thanx E for the heads up. Hopefully Harriet will do as well when she debuts early in the new year. There's still some spots you can buy him if you didn't get yours yet, like for example from us. Give a shout before it's too late. Also, lets start seeing your "Buzz" custom tattoo templates, cut off is the end of the month. I got a pretty cool sketch the other day lets keep 'em comin peoples!



Oh... and see this book??? Get it! It's fantastic... you'll find a few of our blogger friends have toys in it... Eric Scarecrow, Eric Nocella, Anna Chambers, Garn & me. It really is a great book, if you have some extra cash & you love toys, pick it up you won't be sorry...
I feel like i just did a book recommendation for Reading Rainbow, ha!

10 Comments:

Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19 PM  
Blogger g-fifty said...

cool post jd! cool to see buzz in print!

2:07 AM  
Blogger END said...

Awesome!!! Holy cow - all 3 of my sculpts ended up in that spread, LOL. Man I can't wait to get that book now...Congrats to you, Garnet and Scarecrow. I'm stealing these pix J!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mega said...

HOT!

hey jared, im holding a show in vancouver, already got a venue, i need 40 artists, so far i got about 10. the theme is 40: 40 artists painting on 40 oz. of malt liquor bottles! if you want in, you know how to contact me, it could be fun.... good job getting buzz to sell out , thats huge! ill get my tattoo job done this weekend for ya.

12:52 PM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---CONGRATS MR. SUPERVISOR SIR, AND THAT PIC WITH THE STOOGES IS HILARIOUS...

---CYA ROUND THOSE CUBICLES...

9:30 PM  
Blogger Todd Harris said...

nice post, congrats!

10:54 AM  
Blogger RÃ¥nny said...

Go Jared, Go Jared, It's your birthday, it's your birthday! lol.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen M. Levinson said...

Jared, i'm trying to send you an email because I would like to interview you about your work but I keep getting the email sent back to me saying it couldnt be delivered. Do you have a working email you can email me at? my email is stephenstudios(at)gmail(dot)com .


Thanks!
Steve

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jared Deal said...

E- Steal away!
Lizzelizzel- Glad ya dig the print, ask Jason if he's still interested in doing a custom "Buzz" ala Munny/Dunny.
Mega- Sounds rad, I'm down for sure.
Albert- Tanx man, now back to work!
Todd- Thanx a lot!
Ranny-It's my birthday??? What did ya get me? Did your "shady" stuff arrive yet?
Stephen- Awesome... I'll email ya.
Hey everyone... Garnet & my Carnival Cartoons emails aren't working any more... You can always reach us at our personal emails. Mine is... jareddeal@yahoo.com
I'm gonna try & get better at responding to my comments, I know I've been pretty crappy at it & for that my friends I apologize.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Erick Scarecrow said...

We have to ROCK the next one!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home