Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Buy It... Now
Well I figure I've bought enough off of Ebay, now it's time for me to give a little back. Yeah, I'm that guy you're always bidding against on the super sweet Spumco drawings. Anyways, I've never sold anything off of Ebay, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I went to pick up the left-overs from the "Too Art" show tonight at Stay Gold. I have a few left over from each of the 3 prints so I figured I'd start listing 'em. The more you guys buy, the more I'll list. I've got prints, drawings, inks, t-shirts, & toys. I'm startin' out slow with just the 1 item for now. The 1st up for bids is a 5 color screen print "Geekin' out" The Midway Modern. This print was goin for $120. at the show, but it could be your's for almost half the price. Each print comes unframed but is both hand signed & #'d by my stupid-ass. Yeah, yeah, totally biting off of Katie's post, I know. C'mon folks, shows me some luv. Heres the url... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607759859

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great design!! Somehow reminded me of Fellini's film character!! :) Love it!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jared Deal said...

thanx alina...
it's kind of a repeat post in the sense that i've posted this image before. Hope y'all aren't too bummed to see this guy again. I'm curious to see if this kind of thing generates any type of interest on ebay. I'll get you guys some fresh artwork up there soon. In the meantime I'd love to hear anyones ebay type suggestions.

3:59 PM  
Blogger g-fifty said...

hey...is that guy choking that chi...nevermind.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home