Friday, February 17, 2006





SHARK'S TAIL
Wow, it's been a minute since my last post. Thanx to those of you that have been stickin w/ me. Anyways... a couple new things in the works. I've been lucky enough to have landed a little freelance action on the new Camp TV show over at Neptoon Studios. I was honored to be able to work w/ such talents as Todd Kauffman & Joel Trussell. Wish I had a little more time to dedicate to the show, but I was able to do a few designs including this shark & also a little posing.
The Stay Gold show finally came to an end, from what I understand it was a big success. Looks like they'll be doing the "Too Art" animator show annually. They've posted pictures of all the artwork for sale & also more pics from the opening. You can check 'em out over at www.staygoldgallery.com
I'm currently prepping for another gallery exhibit. Over at Maxwell's in Hoboken. This time all of the art is to be produced on skatedecks. With the universal theme being "curious" I'll post more info along with some pics of my decks as the show draws near.
Toy Fair was in town this week & although I didn't attend I did get to go to some of the parties. I went to the High Five store opening in my neighborhood which was pretty fun, even got to meet Futura. Also went to "The Terrible Toy Fair 3" over at CB's 313 Gallery. Man some really twisted stuff at this one.
There's a few more things I'd like to mention in the works, but I should probably wait til they're more set in stone. Stay tuned & I'll do my best to keep you updated.

8 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Phil said...

nice to see you back. that other blog idea we talked about will be up soon. i promise.

1:01 PM  
Blogger g-fifty said...

Giddyup...back in the saddle! Great work as always jd.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

the sweetest

7:09 PM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---KAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT TO WORK ON THAT, I HATE U...GREAT STUFF,KEEP IT UP, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

---AL

9:17 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

YOUR BACK!........awesome stuff

5:32 AM  
Blogger mikecarloooyeah said...

Sweet! I thought you had done goned away.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Schmiddy said...

Cool work Jared, looks great!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Shawn Seles said...

Coolstuff. I stumbled onto your blog from a link. I animated the shark scene for the promo, so I was surprised to see the panels again here. I'll keep checking back.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home