Wednesday, September 21, 2005




DANE COOK SHORTIES
I recently found out that a few of the "Shorties Watchin' Shorties" bits I did character layout on are on the new Dane Cook DVD "Retaliation". Dane Cook is one of the funniest stand-up comedians around in my opinion. His routines were always the most fun to animate because he himself is so animated. Plus he always told stories as opposed to one liners. He really made our job fun over at Augenblick Studios. Thanx Dane! Heres the link to buy the DVD... http://shop.comedycentral.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2030380. Apparently they're selling like hotcakes. If you wanna see more Shorties... sorry it got canned, but you can view some of our better Shorties bits on Augenblick Studios website (www.augenblickstudios.com) or Dane Cooks website (www.danecook.com)... I highly recommend both. They can also be viewed at www.comedycentral.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Jones said...

Hey, there's some great looking cartoon work on this blog. I'm gonna keep an eye on this - keep posting. I've admired Augenblick's work for a long time - great style.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home