Tuesday, March 16, 2010


SUPER SHAPES!
So it's finally here! Team Umizoomi, the show I have been working on for more or less the past 2 years has finally aired. The show is a modge podge of 2d traditional animation, after effects, 3D animation, live action, photo collage, you name it, it's in there. I'm heading up the "drawn" department. There's only 4-5 of us actually doing 2d animation. It's a math based curriculum, teaching numbers, shapes, and patterns. The show follows Milli, Geo, and Bot who are tiny superheroes that help kids solve problems using math. It's a fun show, I know my neice and nephew love it! So check it out if you get a chance weekdays at 11:30 AM on Nickelodeon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous DaveRedl said...

My boy loves this show!
I'm glad you're the guy working on it!
Certainly is a hodge podge of styles. Looks great. (And you're working with Joe from Blue's Clues!)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home