Wednesday, October 12, 2005


MONSTER MASH
Just a quick Halloween doodle.
By the way, I just recieved my copy of the Meathaus sketchbook in the mail. I know they've plugged it on the Brew & the like, but seriously folks, do yourselves a favor & order it. I was surprised at how much art is crammed in this book, mostly rough sketches & doodles. It inspired me to loosen up a bit. I tend to feel the need to always clean up my roughs. Anyways, there's a few crowd favorites in this one... Katie Rice, Chad Coyle, Chris Mitchell, John Kricfalusi (who has like 17 pages of character layouts from one of the newer Ren & Stimpy's), etc. Here's the link for anyone who hasn't already ordered their copy... http://www.meathaus.com/goforthegoldpreview.php?article_ID=13

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay D Smith said...

great picture!!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home