Thursday, October 27, 2005


PUMPKIN CARVIN'
Well here it is 3:30 in the morn & I'm still up workin. This has become a common occurrance lately. It's crunch time on this project I've been workin on. Ahhh, the life of a freelance artist. The good news is when this project is wrapped I'm gonna have a ton of new, super cool stuff to share w/ you guys. I've kinda been neglecting the blog for the past week, so I thought I'd take a break & post something. Before takin' on all this work, I had planned on having a pumkin carvin' party at my place for me & my friends. Because of the work crunch, I was never able to have it. But I was thinkin, why can't I have it anyways... with you guys. I tried this once before & it kind of worked. so here it goes... I declare a pumpkin carving (rather drawing) contest! You know the drill, lets see those pumpkins. If enough people participate, maybe I can post a few of the standouts. I know y'all are busy busy, so oldies are fine.